HOSTED BUYERS PROGRAMME
Find the business you need!
If you represent a purchasing group, a warehouse network or you sell materials for industry, use the Hosted Buyers Program option. Take part in the most important industry fair in Central and Eastern Europe, ITM INDUSTRY EUROPE. Meet over 1000 exhibitors who present innovative machines and solutions for such industries as plastic metalworking, metallurgy, welding, surface treatment, varnishing, automotive, transport, railways.
With the Hosted Buyers Programme, it is easier to set up a new business opportunity!
Hosted Buyers Programme makes it easy for the top buyers to attend the biggest in Central-Eastern Europe INDUSTRY Fair – ITM INDUSTRY EUROPE, which is held in Poznan (Poland) from 03.11. to 06.11.2020.
Poznań is also a venue for the presentation of the achievements of engineers, design teams and scientific bodies; innovations and the most modern solutions, delivered to the industry, enabling the increase of equipment efficiency, optimization of production plants and increasing the market attractiveness and competitiveness of companies. The ITM INDUSTRY EUROPE trade fair is an important point on the way to becoming a company of the future.
The scope of ITM INDUSTRY EUROPE trade fair includes 5 thematic showrooms: Mach-Tool (machines and tools), Surfex (surface treatment), Metalforum (metallurgy, foundry, metal industry), Welding, Research for Industry (scientific achievements of research institutes).
The trade show is not only home to extensive exhibitions of industry leaders, but also to many conferences, debates and trainings. Each year, the four-day long ITM Industry Europe is developed around the knowledge of experienced experts and supported by key industry organizations, associations and institutions.
The previous edition in numbers:
- 1000 exhibitors from 26 countries,
- 26.500 m2 of exhibition space
- 18.573 professional participants
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HOSTED BUYERS PROGRAMME?
- A personal itinerary of appointmentswith your choice of over hundreds of exhibiting companies. No time wasted meeting with exhibitors that don't fit your business needs!
- Admittance to exclusive ITM INDUSTRY EUROPE business evening.
- Transfers within Poznanfrom the airport – hotel – exhibition
- Airport ‘meet and assist’service on arrival
- Accommodationat one of Poznan's top hotels
- Dedicated ITM INDUSTRY EUROPE support teambefore and during the exhibition
- Hosted Buyer ZONE access, with complimentary wi-fi and other services
- Complimentary travel*
*depending on your location – selected routes only
HOW DOES IT WORK?
STEP 1 – REGISTRATION ONLINE
To be considered for the Hosted Buyers Programme, you need to submit your registration. If you're eligible to take part, you'll receive an official confirmation email letting you know that you've been accepted.
STEP 2 – APPLICATION PROCESS
Once you've been accepted, you will be asked to read the terms and conditions of the programme and fill in the application form.
STEP 3 – ORGANIZATION OF YOUR STAY IN POZNAN
After receiving properly filled in documents, we will be able to organize your trip and accommodation.
STEP 4 – EXHIBITORS’ selection process
You will be asked to select at least 12 companies (6 per day) to meet with during the event.
STEP 5 - THE FAIR
Visit the fair, according to schedule.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Complete the Registration Form below to register your interest in attending BUDMA 2020 as a Hosted Buyer
HOSTED BUYER’S COMMITMENTS
As a Hosted Buyer, you commit to:
- attend at least six meetings per day (a minimum of 12 meetings in total) with the exhibitors included on the appointment list provided by organizer
- to take part in ITM INDUSTRY EUROPE 2020 exhibition on each day of your stay in Poznan
All Hosted Buyers are obliged to sign the Application Form which includes buyer’s rights and obligations. To complete your application you will need passport information and credit card details. Credit card information is required for possible cancellation and no show fees. No other charges will be made against your credit without prior notification. Credit card details are encrypted and stored securely and safely. Accepted credit cards include Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
As a Hosted Buyer we ask you to be able to commit to the full Hosted Buyer programme due to the exclusivity of the event. Please kindly consider this time requirement before submitting your application.
MORE REASONS TO BE A PART OF ITM INDUSTRY EUROPE HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME!
- Business deals - Everyone you need to meet is at ITM INDUSTRY EUROPE
- Appointment system - make appointments before the exhibition
- Premiers and news - discover the latest trends
- Efficient use of your time – meet your potential business partners in one place and time, save your time and money
YOU CAN BE SEMI OR FULLY HOSTED TO SUIT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS.
For buyers who would like to benefit from a “lite” option of the programme, we offer a SEMI-HOSTED BUYERS attendance option providing the onsite benefits and pre-scheduled meetings with exhibitors.
SEMI-HOSTED BUYERS BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- free entry to the fair
- prescheduled appointments with exhibitors of your choice
- entry to the Hosted Buyers Zone
- free Wi-Fi
- transfers hotel-exhibition-hotel (only from partner hotels in selected days)
- on-site support of the Hosted Buyers Team